Hoşgeldiniz

Hoşgeldiniz

15 Şubat 2011 Salı

My Holiday

We finished exams. I went to my home Kütahya. I missed my parents. My trip took six hours. A day tiring then I visited my grandmother Eskişehir. Eskişehir is very cold and crowded city. I met old-school friends.

After a few days my grandmother ill. My grandmother is seventy years old. We went to emergency hospital. My grandmother had kidney enfection and goiter. She had goither surgery. She stay at hospital 2-3 days. I met new nurse friends. I talk about my grandmother.She very shy so I was nervous.

Then I went to my home. The weather is very cold and snowly so I didn't another city. We mad big snowman with neighbors. We had funny hours then we dranks tea and coffee. I spend a lot of time with my parents. I helped my mother. I knitted with my mother and grandmother. We were knitting a blanket. I knitted a piece of a blanket,mother knitted a piece a blanket and grandmother knitted a piece blanket. Then we built and completed the blanket.The blanket a colorful and beautiful. Holiday was very short :) I had good time my home. I watched lots of movies and surf internet. I chatted my good friends every night. I put on 3 kilos durıng my vacotion so I unhappy :( I hope lose weight short time :))

 I missed my school and my firends. I went to İstanbul ..İstanbul is very beautiful city I love İstanbul. :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder