Hoşgeldiniz

Hoşgeldiniz

4 Ocak 2011 Salı

weekend .. Happy New Year

I went to my friends at Christmas . We had fun there till morning. We listened to the song and danced to the bar before ,we went out later was the fireworks show. Liked it very much excited lasted the full 15 minutes. I was very happy. necklace, red roses and teddy bears have taken to me. Really very happy and hugged him, I was very happy for the new year I entered my boyfirend. anxious to spend the New Year for the first time without my family, but was more beautiful than I expected too much good. I think the new year will be really surprises me.

2 yorum:

  1. "men in the back of the gift has a full 12 hours." what does this mean?

    YanıtlaSil
  2. sorry I writed false sentences .
    boyfriend came back of the gift has a full 12 hours

    YanıtlaSil